Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
Cabinet Committee approved 7% additional DA for CG Employees and Pensioners form July 2014 on 4th September, but yet to issue any orders for payment by the Finance Ministry. The Rajasthan Government has decided to hike 7% additional DA for its employees and immediately issued orders…
No. F. 6(1)FD(Rules)/2008
Sub:- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees.
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rate of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government employees, drawing pay in Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008, under Finance Department Order No. F.6(1 )FD(Rules)/2008 dated 01-03-2014 shall be revised from 100% to 107% with effect from 01-07-2014.
The term ‘Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the Basic Pay i.e. sum of pay in running pay band and grade pay drawn and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like Special Pay or Personal Pay, etc.
The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fraction of 50 paisa and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paisa may be ignored.
The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance for the period from 01-07-2014 to 31-08-2014 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees and cash payment shall be admissible from 01-09-2014 i.e. salary for the month of September, 2014 payable on 01-10-2014.
The arrear of DA from 01-07-2014 to 31-08-2014 to the employees recruited to the Civil Services on or after 01-01 -2004 and who are governed by Contributory Pension Scheme, shall be paid in cash.
Related to Your Search:
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Dearness Allowance DA – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government employees with effect from July 1,2019
- Dearness Relief DR – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners with effect from July 1,2019
- Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2013.
- Grant of Ad-Hoc bonus to Rajasthan State Government Employees for the Financial Year 2018-19
- Grant of DA to the Tripura State Government employees – Rates effective from 01.03.2021
- Tamilnadu Government increased the Dearness Allowance to Pensioners and Family Pensioners from 1st January 2016
- Payment of Revised Dearness allowance to Tamilnadu Pensioners and Family Pensioners July 2019
- DA Order: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2015