Grant of Dearness Allowance to Rajasthan State Government Employees (revised from 17% to 28%) – Order Dated: 15th July 2021 – Rajasthan Govt DA 2021
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F. 6(3) FD (Rules)/2017 Jaipur,
dated: 15 July 2021
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees.
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rate of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government employees, drawing pay in the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017, under Finance Department Order of even number dated 27-03-2020 shall be revised from 17% to 28% with effect from 01-07-2021.
2. The term ‘Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the Basic Pay i.e. pay drawn in the Pay Matrix of the prescribed Levels and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like Special Pay or Personal Pay etc.
3. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of 50 paisa and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. DA reflects the additional installments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020, and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Allowance for the period 01.01.2020 to 30.06.2021 shall remain at 17%.
5. Cash payment shall be admissible from 01-07-2021 i.e. salary for the month of July 2021 payable on 01-08-2021.
By order of the Governor,
Principal Secretary, Finance
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Dearness Allowance DA – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government employees with effect from July 1,2019
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners revised from 17% to 28% DR Order Dated 15-July-2021
- Dearness Relief DR – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners with effect from July 1,2019
- Grant of Mess Allowance to the employees of Police, Jail and Home Guard Department.
- 7th CPC Dearness Allowance to J&K Government employees on revised rate effective from 01.07.2021
- DA for Haryana Government Employees 2021 – Revised rates of Dearness Allowance PDF
- Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2013.