CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
Ravindran B. Nair
R. N. Parashar
Ref: Confdn/ Bonus/ 2020
Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman
Hon‘ble Finance Minister
Government of India
New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Grant of Bonus to the Central Government Employees.
Every year Bonus is declared to the Central Government Employees before Durga Puja. Now Durga Puja celebrations will start from 17 October 2020 and Dussehra will be celebrated on 25th October 2020, but the bonus has not been declared yet.
It is therefore requested to kindly cause orders for payment of Bonus to Central Government Employees before Durga Puja so that they may celebrate the Festival happily.
Hoping for an early and positive action.
(R. N. Parashar)
Related to Your Search:
- BONUS: Postal Employees Bonus 2017 – Before Durga Puja
- Payment of Bonus should be made before Puja – AIRF
- Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB), for the year 2019-2020 to the Railwaymen Payment – 78 days wages AIRF
- Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2012-13 – AIRF
- Disbursement of salary to all Employees working in Dept. of Posts including GDS and payment of Pension to pensioners by 25th of this month on account of Deepawali Festival on 30th of this month
- AIRF demands to issue bonus before Pooja Festivals
- AIRF will not tolerate delay in Bonus for Railwaymen
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus and non-Productivity Linked Bonus for Central Government employees 2019-2020 – PIB
- West Bengal hiked bonus and festival advance