Immediate Relief Advance Rs.25,000 to families of Government Servants who die while in service: Finance Ministry Order
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
20th June, 2018
Sub: Grant of Advance – Amendment to Rule 80 of Compendium of Rules on Advances to Government Servants.
The undersigned is directed to say that in pursuance of a reference received from the Department of Personnel & Training regarding the demand raised by the Staff Side in the National Council (JCM), the existing provisions of Compendium of Rules on Advances – Rule 80 – relating to Amount of Advances to the families of Government Servants who die while in Service, are retained and amended, as per attached annexure.
2. These orders will take effect from the date of issue of this Office Memorandum. The cases where the advances have already been sanctioned need not be reopened.
3. In so far as persons serving in Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
4. All the Ministries/Departments are requested to bring the amendments to the notice of all its attached and subordinate offices for their information.
Hindi version of this Office Memorandum is enclosed.
AMENDMENTS TO COMPENDIUM OF RULES ON ADVANCES TO GOVERNMENT SERVANTS, 2005
Rule 80. Amount of Advance: The amount of an advance which may be granted under Rule 79 shall not exceed Rs.25,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only).
Related to Your Search:
- Advances for Medical Treatment, TA on Tour or Transfer and LTC are retained: Finmin Orders
- Grant of Advances- 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations-Amendment to rules on Computer Advance to Railway servants
- Abolishing 12 Interest free advances including LTC Advance recommended by 7th CPC
- Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2013-2014
- Dopt – Issue of Compendium of instructions on reservation for ex-servicemen
- Immediate cash relief to the family of an employee who dies while on the job: FinMin OM 30.04.2021
- Rate of interest on computer advance for central government employees 2020-2021
- Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2012-2013
- Advances to Government servants – Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2015-2016.