Grant of additional increment to the railway employees
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC) &
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Grant of additional increment to the railway employees implementation of 6th CPC recommendations.
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s letter No. PC-VI/2012/I/RSRP/1 (RBE No.40/2012).
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. I/I 1/Part I dated 07/09/2018.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. I/11/Pt. II dated 11/02/2019.
Federation vide its communications dated 07/09/2018 & 11/02/2019 brought to the notice of Railway Board a specific case of wrong fixation of pay in favour of Shri Satyendra Kumar Lal, Chief Typist, DLW, Varanasi. Along with its communication, Federation also provided a chart highlighting the pay fixation done (Drawn) by the DLW/Varanasi vis-à-vis the pay due to be fixed in pursuance of Board’s instructions contained in RBE No. 40/2012 and requested that suitable instructions be issued to the GM/DLW, as also to other Zonal Railways etc., for proper implementation of Board’s orders (RBE No. 40/2012). Federation is disappointed to note that though period of over one year has passed, no action has been taken in the matter, while the employee continues to draw less salary.
NFIR, therefore, once again requests the Railway Board to connect Federation’s letters dated 07/09/2018 and 11/02/2019 and issue suitable clarification to the Zones etc in general and DLW/Varanasi in particular to ensure correct implementation of the instructions contained in RBE No. 40/2012 so as to avoid financial loss to employees on their pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
A copy of the instructions issued may be endorsed to the Federation.
Building, Metro Station, Pragati Maidan,
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300
- Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff promoted to same Grade pay of Rs.1800/0 (PB-1) – NFIR’s PNM Item No.32/2015.
- Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR