Granting two additional increments (at the rate of 3% each on 7th CPC Pay) – NFIR
No. I/11/Part I
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC) reg.
Ref: (i)NFIR’s PNM Item No. 11/2008.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. PC-VI/2010/I/7/5/1 dated 14/03/2012.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. I.11/Part I dated 30/07/2018.
Federation vide its letter dated 30/07/2018 brought to the notice of Railway Board the case of non-payment of two additional increments to the Nursing Personnel at revised rates of pay as per 7th CPC, unfortunately no instructions have been issued so far.
Federation desires to clarify that with the implementation of 6th CPC recommendations the rates of two additional non-absorbable increments at the revised rates of pay of 6th CPC were last issued by the Railway Board vide letter No. PC-VI/2010/I/7/5/1 dated 14/03/2018 (RBE No. 33/2012), however similar instructions have not been issued by the Board, causing disappointment among the staff who are entitled for two additional increments on the 7th CPC Pay.
While enclosing copy of Federation’s letter dated 30/07/2018, NFIR again urges upon the Railway Board to issue instructions to all Zonal Railways to grant two additional increments (at the rate of 3% each on 7th CPC Pay) w.e.f. 01/01/2016 to the Nursing Personnel. Action taken in the matter may kindly be conveyed to the Federation.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of two additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- NFIR – Special Allowance to Nursing Superintendents working in Operation Theatre/Intensive Care Unit-revision of Allowances
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Revision of the rates of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – NFIR
- Government’s decision on recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to the Railway employees – Deprival of higher rate to those working in pay Level 1 & 2
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway employees – NFIR
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Revision of flat rate of license fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation in Railways w.e.f. 01/07/2010, 01/07/2013, and 01/07/2016