Web-based Pensioners Portal Project
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
8th Floor, ‘B’ Wing, Janpath.Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi-110001,
Dated: 12 March, 2021
The Pay & Accounts Officer,
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare,
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi.
Subject: Web-based Pensioners’ Portal Project Release of Grant-in-Aid to Pensioners Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal.
I am directed to convey the sanction of competent authority for the release of a sum of Rs.1,82,801/- (Rupees One Lakh Eighty-Two Thousand Eight Hundred and One Only) towards Grant-In-Aid in favor of the following 3 Pensioners Associations (on their having been registered under NITI Aayog DARPAN and having been linked with PA&O under PFMS), for meeting expenditure in connection with the implementation of the objectives of ‘Pensioners’ Portal’, as per the details given below:
|Name of Pensioners’ Association Organization||Max.amount of Grant-in-Aid admissible as per scheme||Deduction (inadmissible) on account of unspent balance and SB interest lying with PA as on 01.04.2019 & to be carry forward 2019-20||Actual amount of Grant-in-Aid to be relesed (Co.3-4) during 2019-20||Total amount with PA for 2019-20|
|1||Karaikal Retired Government Officers Association, Puducherry||75,000||31849|
|2||Baroda Central Pensioners Association Vadodara, Gujarat||75,000||292|
|3||Indian Ex-Services League, New Dehi||75,000||64942|
- Since December 2020, all applications for Grant-in-Aid are being received through an online Portal namely “ANUDAAN”. After registration Pensioners’ Associations may apply through Grant-in-Aid for which uploading of utilization certificate in this Portal is mandatory. Utilization Certificates in respect of earlier grant sanctioned to above Pensioner Association are enclosed.
- Details of Recurring Grant for admissible Activities:
The maximum permissible amounts on the individual Component eligible for sanction/ reimbursement in the form of Grant-in-Aid are as follows, with flexibility of 25% on higher/lower side of individual component:
(i) Telephone + Internet Connection – Up to Rs. 12,000 per annum
(ii) Stationery + Battery replacement – Up to Rs. 19,500 per annum
(iii) Subsidy towards Rent of Building/ Water/ electricity/ AMC of equipment – Up to Rs. 28,500 per annum
(iv) Remuneration Payable to data entry (part time) per annum – up to.Rs. 15,000 per Operator
Total – Up to Rs. 75,000 per annum
- Any other expenditure by the Pensioners Association on any activity/ component other than those mentioned above will not be admissible from the Grant-in-Aid and will be treated as an unspent amount, to be recoverable or adjusted from the future grant as the case may. In case the actual expenditure during the year on the individual components is less than the permissible amount on individual components, the difference of Grant-in-Aid ‘and the actual expenditure will be treated as unspent and will be adjusted in the next year’s grant.
- Further, the above Grant-in-Aid is subject to maintenance in a separate Bank Account for the Grant-in-aid under Pensioners’ Portal, and all the expenditure to be booked only through PFMS-EAT module in their respective log-in-id. The Grantee shall also generate/ upload/ submit/approve a Utilization Certificate (in the prescribed Performa) for the grant received and utilized during the year 2019-2020 in the PFMS-EAT module through the irrespective Log-in-ID within three months of the issue of sanction. Failure to do so will make the Grantee Pensioner Association liable for a refund of the entire Grant-in-Aid amount along with the interest.
- The Pensioners’ Associations are required to submit a consolidated performance-cumAchievement report immediately after utilization of this grant. The Associations are also required to prepare their Annual work Plan for the current and next financial year before they could become eligible for a Grant of any further grant-in-aid for the next financial year.
- The grant is further subject to the terms and conditions as indicated in the Annexure.
- The above Pensioners Associations, therefore, advised booking the utilization of funds for approved components under the Scheme of GIA through EAT Module under PFMS. Any expenditure in cured otherwise than through EAT module will not qualify for adjustment against the Grant-in-aid being sanctioned and released and the Association will be liable to refund such amount to this Department.
- In case of any difficulty in booking Expenditure under PFMS, Pensioner Association may also contact PFMS Central Help Desk Contact number and email ID for PFMS-EAT Module query:
- While making any query on PFMS-EAT MODULE through e-mail, please mention the following details (mandatory requirement) :
CONTROLLER CODE: 034,
SCHEME NAME: 0720 (ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS & PENSIONERS SCHEME)
NAME OF THE PENSIONER ASSOCIATION –
AGENCY UNIQUE CODE
In view of the above, Pensioner Associations are advised to book the expenditure against grant-in- aid only through PFMS EAT Module for the prescribed components as mentioned in the sanction letter.
- The Drawing and Disbursing officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is authorized to draw the amount as mentioned in Col 5 of Table given in para 1 above for disbursement to the Grantee Pensioners’ Association by way of transferring the amount to the Bank Accounts of respective Pensioners’ Associations.
- The expenditure involved is debitable to Major Head “2070”- Other Administrative Services 00.800. Other Expenditure, (Minor Head); 43-Plan Scheme of Department of Pensions and Pensioner Welfare, 43.01- Pensioners Portal; 43.01.31- Grants-In-Aid-General under Demand No-73 Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions for the year 2020-2021.
- The accounts of the above Pensioners’ Associations shall be open to inspection by the· sanctioning authority and the audit, both by the Comptroller and Auditor – General of India under the provision of CAG (DPC) Act, 1971 and internal audit by the Principal Accounts Officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, whenever the organization is called upon to do so.
- Th. is sanction issues under financial powers delegated to the Ministries / Departments of Government of India with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division vide Note No.#24· to #26 of F.No.4(1)2021 -P&PW(H) (Computer No.6947) dated 24/02/2021.
- The expenditure of Rs.1,82,801/- (Rupees One Lakh Eighty-Two Thousand Eight Hundred and One Only) has been noted in the Grant-In-Aid register for the year 2020-2021.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Web-based Pensioners Portal Project – Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal
- Pensioners Portal – Rationalization of amount of Grant-in-Aid being given to identified Pensioners Associations
- Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners’ Portal
- Centralized GPF module on PFMS portal
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioner’s Portal
- Central Government employees Residents Welfare Association eligible to receive grants-in-aid for the year 2020-2021
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-2014 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013- regarding.
- DoPT: Grants-in-aid for the year 2018-2019 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- Submission of Accounts for the year 2017-2018
- Centralized online GPF Module roll out