GPF Interest Rate 2022
GPF Interest Rate from Jan 2022 to March 2022 – 7.1%
GPF Resolution Quarter 4 for FY 2021-22: GPF and Similar Funds Interest Rate at 7.1% from 1st January 2022 to March 2022
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 3 January, 2022
It is announced for general information that during the year 2021-2022, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2022 to 31st March, 2022. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Joint Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
- General Provident Fund (GPF) Interest Rate from January 2018 to March 2018
- GPF Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds 2017, w.e.f. 1st January, 2017
- Interest Rate @ 8.7% during the year 2014-15 for GPF and similar funds: FInmin Resolution
- General Provident Fund interest rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December
- GPF Interest Rate from July 2022 to September 2022 – 7.1%
- GPF Interest rate from 1st April 2018 (7.6%)
- State Railway Provident Fund Rate of interest from 1st January 2022 to 31st March 2022
- General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019