PCDA Circular 590 : Corrigendum – Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the 7th CPC in respect of the Post-01.01.2016 retired Armed Forces Pensioners.
Office of the Principal CDA(Pensions)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad- 211014
Circular No: 590
The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt Bank Accounts, Central Office, C-7, Second Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandra East, Mumbai- 400051
CMDs, All Public Sector Banks.
The Nodal Officers, ICICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
All Managers, CPPCs
Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
The CDA (PD), Meerut
The CDA, Chennai
The Director of Treasuries, All States
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram; and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
The Post Master, Kathua (J&K), and Camp Bell Bay.
The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject: Corrigendum – Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission in respect of the Post-01.01.2016 retired Armed Forces Pensioners/ Family Pensioners : Reg. New PPO Series.
In para 7 of this office Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017 at line no. 2 & 3 may be read as under:-
For : “with immediate effect”
Read : after 31.12.2017
2. All PDA’s are also requested to act upon e-PPO’s digitally signed issued by this office in terms of Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017. In other words, till 31.12.2017, both series of PPO (i.e. PPO series notified and also e-PPO’s) be acted upon. After 1.1.2018, all PPO series except numeric PPO’s no. affixed on e-PPO’s will no longer remain in use.
3.The same has also been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
4. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
Related to Your Search:
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel
- PCDA Circular Nimber 625 – One Rank One Pension to the Defence Forces Personnel: Amendment in Appendix ‘X’ of Circular No. 555
- PCDA Circular No. 599 : 7th CPC – Revision of Disability / War Injury Pension for Pre 01.01.2006 Deference Forces Pensioners
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to the Armed Forces Pensioners/ Family Pensioners in such cases where date of retirement is prior to 01.04.2003 and who had opted not to avail medical facilities at OPD of Armed Forces Hospitals/ MI Rooms and are not members of ECHS
- PCDA: Restoration of pension in respect of Defence Service Personnel
- 7th Central Pay Commission regulating Casualty Pensionary Award for Defence Forces pensioners/family pensioners – PCDA Circular 618
- Enhancement of Ex. Gratia ad-hoc allowance to Burma Army pensioners/family pensioners and pensioners/families of displaced Army pensioners
- Payment of Dearness Relief on pension to the re-employed teachers of Delhi Administration
- OROP – Implementation of One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families