Government constitutes 3rd pay Revision Committee for the executive of CPSUs
The Ministry of Heavy Industry & Public Enterprises has constituted the 3rd Pay Revision Committee for the executives of the Central Public Sector Undertakings under the chairmanship of Justice Satish Chandra (Retd.). The other members of the committee will be Shri Jugal Mohapatra, Ex-IAS Officer, Prof. Manoj Panda, Director, Institute for Economic Growth Delhi and Shri Shailendra Pal Singh, Executive Director (HR), NTPC Ltd. The Secretary Department of Public Enterprises will be the Ex-Officio Member while the Joint Secretary/Additional Secretary, DPE will be the member secretary for the committee.
The last pay revision for the executives of Central Public Sector Undertakings came into effect from 1.1.2007.
The Committee will provide its recommendations on the matter to the government, covering Board level functionaries, below–Board level executives and non-unionized supervisory staff of CPSEs. While submitting the final recommendations to the government, the Committee shall also take into account the Report of the 7th Central Pay Commission. The Pay Revision Committee will make its recommendations within 6 months from the date of its constitution. The decision of the Government on the recommendations of the Committee will take effect from 1.1.2017.
Related to Your Search:
- Pay Revision of Board level and below Board level Executives and Non-Unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Constitution of Anomalies Committee
- Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus
- Standard Terms and Conditions for 2017 IDA pay scales in respect of Board level executives of CPSEs
- Gazette Resolution Regarding Constitution of 3rd Pay Revision Committee
- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates
- Board level and below Board level posts including non unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates
- Central Government setup a committee to simplify the provisions of the Income Tax Rules
- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997 – Payment of IDA at revised rates to the employees of CPSE
- Merger of 4600 and 4800 grade pay to the employees of Public Sector Undertakings