Government asks Pensioners to furnish their Life Certificate and relevant details to their respective banks in order to enable the banks to provide them better services
The Government has asked all the pensioners and family pensioners to furnish their Life Certificate in prescribed pro-forma in the month of November every year to their respective banks.
The pensioners should indicate their present address, telephone numbers (including mobile number) and email ID (if available) on their respective Life Certificates in order to enable the Banks to provide them (pensioners) better services.
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Pensioners Need to Submit ‘Life Certificate’
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan website
- DoPPW – To make life easier for senior citizens to apply their annual lifetime pension certificate
- Notice for the Pensioners
- Government to help pensioners for getting digital life certificates
- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks
- Central Govt Pensioners/Family Pensioners should submit Life Certificate to their respective banks
- SBI CPPCs for Central Government Pensioners
- Special Aadhaar Enrolment drive for Pensioners, from May 30 to June 10, 2016