Government approves 3rd cadre review for jcos/ors, Increase in posts of SUB MAJs, SUBs, NAIB SUBs and Havaldars
SOME GOOD NEWS AT LAST for JCOs/ORs as the number of posts are increased, facilitating promotion prospects, to be implemented in the next 5 year period.
The numbers of posts increased now are :-
(Next 5 Years)
The 3rd Cadre Review for ORs/JCOs which was due in 2011, has been now (2017) approved by the Govt. The 1st such Review was done in 1979 and the 2nd one was made in 1984.
Source : ex-servicemenwelfare.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- PCDA Circular 619: Deletion of note of conditional sanction printed in PPOs of Pre-01.01.2006 retirees Havildar granted Hony Rank of Naib Subedar
- Cadre Review of Post & Telegraphs Building Works Service Group A: DoT
- 7th CPC Service Pension to the Havildar granted Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar retiring on or after 01.01.2016
- Cadre review of Central Hindi Training Institute / Hindi Teaching Scheme – Details of approved posts
- Cadre Review of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan – Central Government Employees News
- Cabinet approves Cadre Review of Group ‘A’ Executive Officers of Border Security Force
- Cadre Review of Admin Cadre & Ministerial Staff of MES: Appeal to Hon’ble President
- Cabinet approves Cadre review of Posts & Telegraphs Building Works Service Group A
- Cabinet approved CBEC Cadre Restructuring