Breaking News: Good news for NPS employees
* Winning staff case in Supreme Court on old pension restoration *
In the case of old pension reinstatement, NPS employees today won a grand victory in the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the employees’ old pension scheme. In the favor of the old pension, in favor of the employees and the Indian government respectively, the Supreme Court concluded that the new pension scheme is not in the interest of the employees.The court ruled that, on the basis of the cancellation of the old pension from April 1, 2004, the government had enforced the NPS was wrong. Employees should be given all the benefits of old pension from the date of their appointment. The court rejected all the arguments in favor of the government’s NPS and all the provisions of the financial system in implementing the old pension scheme of the government.
With this judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court, the country’s pensioners have received gravitational force in their struggle and judicial lobbying.
Satyameva Jayate :
Dr. Vinod Tripathi, District Head Special B.T.C. Teacher Welfare Association, U.P.
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Supreme Court Judgement on Rank Pay Case
- Implement the MACP Scheme from 01.01.2006: NCJCM writes to DoPT
- RESERVATION IN PROMOTION
- Supreme Court Order – Benefit of pensioners who retired on 30th June
- Pension from 01 January 2006 rather than 24 September 2012 : Supreme Court dismisses the Review Petition filed by Govt of India
- NC JCM Staff Side has demanded Grant of ACP to Draftsmen Cadre of Central Government Departments
- OROP: One Rank One Pension Scheme should be implemented with in six weeks – Hon’ble Supreme Court
- EPS Pensioners protesting in Delhi on 27 February for the minimum monthly pension
- Restoration of full pension of absorbee pensioners in view of the order dated 01.09.2016 of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 604812010 and Civil Appeal No. 637112010