General Provident Fund (Tamilnadu) : Rate of interest for the period 01.01.2017 to 31.03.2017
PROVIDENT FUND : General Provident Fund (Tamilnadu) : Rate of interest for the period 01.01.2017 to 31.03.2017 – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:- 1. G.O.Ms.No.276, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 24.10.2016.
2. From the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, (Budget Division) New Delhi, Resolution No.5(1)-B(PD)/2016, dated 18.01.2017.
In the Government Order read above, orders were issued fixing interest for the accumulation at the credit of the subscribers to the General Provident Fund (Tamil Nadu) at 8.0% for the period from 1st October 2016 to 31st December, 2016.
2. In its order second read above, the Government of India has announced that during the year 2016-2017 accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8.0% with effect from 1st January 2017 to 31st March 2017.
3. The Government now direct that the rate of interest on the accumulation at the credit of the subscribers to the General Provident Fund (Tamil Nadu) shall carry interest at the rate of 8.0% (Eight point zero per cent) during the period from 1st January 2017 to 31st March 2017.
4. The rate of interest on belated final payment of General Provident Fund accumulations remaining unpaid for more than three months of its becoming payable shall be at the same rate as ordered in para 3 above.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
K. SHANMUGAM ADDITIONAL
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Click to view the original order
Related to Your Search:
- Tamil Nadu State Government GPF Interest Rate 7.1% from January to March 2021 – GPF interest rate in Tamil Nadu 2021
- General Provident Fund (GPF) Interest Rate from January 2018 to March 2018
- GPF Interest Rate 7.1 percent from January 2022 to March 2022 PDF
- State Railway Provident Fund Rate of interest from 1st January 2022 to 31st March 2022
- GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
- Interest Rate for General Provident Fund – Finmin Orders
- GPF Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds 2017, w.e.f. 1st January, 2017
- Provident Fund : Revised rate of interest – with regard to Staff Provident Fund in EPFO
- Government reduces interest rate on GPF to 8 percent