General Provident Fund Interest Rate for 1st April to 30th June 2017 – Finmin Orders
GPF Interest Rate for 1st April to 30th June 2017 – Finmin Orders
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 18th April, 2017
It is announced for general information that during the year 2017-2018, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine per cent) w.e.f. 1st April, 2017 to 30th June, 2017. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st April, 2017. The funds concerned are:
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Authority : GPFResolution2017
Related to Your Search:
- Interest Rate for General Provident Fund – Finmin Orders
- GPF Interest rate from 1st April 2018 (7.6%)
- General Provident Fund interest rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December
- General Provident Fund interest at the rate of 8% from 1st April 2019 to 30th June 2019 – DEA Resolution
- General Provident Fund (GPF) Interest Rate from January 2018 to March 2018
- GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
- General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- Interest Rate @ 8.7% during the year 2014-15 for GPF and similar funds: FInmin Resolution
- GPF Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds 2017, w.e.f. 1st January, 2017