Directorate of Estates issued an OM on allotment of VI B [C-1] and VI A[C-11] Quarters to the Secretaries to the GOI and Secretary Equivalent officers. The decisions taken as dealt in this memorandum will come in to force from 01.04.2015.
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi-110 108.
Dated the 9th March, 2015
Subject: Allotment of Type VI B [C-1] and Type VI A [C-11] houses of General Pool Residential Accommodation in Delhi to the Secretaries to the Government of India and Secretary equivalent officers and below level officers.
The undersigned is directed to invite attention to the Directorate of Estates instructions/guidelines issued vide O.M.No.12035/9/207-Pol.ll dated 31.1.2013 for allotment of Type VI 8 [C-1] houses of General Pool Residential Accommodation in Delhi among Secretaries, Secretary equivalent officers and Chairmen/Members of Commissions/Tribunals in the ratio of 1: 1: 1 and vide OM No.12035/9/97-Pol.ll(Vol.ll) dated 16.1.2003 for allotment of Type VI A [C-11] houses among Secretaries/Secretary equivalent level officers and Chairmen & Members of various Commissions, Tribunals etc. in the ratio of 1: 1. The instructions issued vide O.M.No.12035/9/2007-Pol.ll dated 11.5.2011 also states that no HAG officer will be allotted Type VI A [C-11] house or Type VI 8 [C-1] house, if an officer in the apex grade is waiting in other lists.
2. The matter has been reviewed in view of availability of higher types of accommodation in Commonwealth Games Village complex in New Delhi for allotment and creation of a separate Chairmen/Members Pool [CM Pool] for Chairmen/Members of Quasi-judicial bodies in Delhi. The Chairmen/Members of the Commissions/Tribunals will be eligible for residential accommodation from Chairmen/Members [CM] Pool only with effect from 1st April, 2015.
3. Therefore, it has been decided by the competent authority that allotment of Type VI 8 [C-1] houses of General Pool shall be made in the ratio of 1: 1 among the Secretaries to the Government of India & below level officers and Secretary equivalent officers and below level officers with effect from 1st April, 2015. The allotment of Type VI A [C-11] houses in General Pool shall be made to officers waiting in the list of General Pool and earlier ratio is dispensed with effect from 1st April, 2015.
4. It has come to notice that apex grade officers have been waiting in one list of Type VI 8 [C-1] while HAG level or below level officers are getting accommodation from other list as sufficient number of apex grade officers are not available from that list. Thus, it has created an anomalous situation in allotments of Type VI 8 [C-1] accommodation.
5. The matter has been re-examined by the competent authority and it has been decided that allotments for Type VI B shall be made to the officers with apex pay scale in the first instance in these two categories irrespective of availability of units. Thereafter, the remaining vacancies shall be allotted to Additional Secretaries to the Government of India and Additional Secretary equivalent level officers, who are not in the apex pay scale, as per the extant ratio. Moreover, no HAG level officer shall be allotted Type VI B [C-1] house while officer with apex pay scale is waiting in any of the lists.
6. This Office Memorandum supersedes O.M.No.12035/9/2007-Pol.ll dated 11.5.2011and O.M.No.12035/9/2007-Pol.ll dated 31.1.2013.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
1. All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
2 .Directorate General, CPWD, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi
3. All Officers/Sections in the Directorate of Estates
4. All Regional offices of Directorate of Estates/CPWD
Copy for information to:-
1. PS to Hon’ble UDM /PS to MoS(UD
2. PSO to Secretary, MoUD
3. PPS to JS(L&E)
4. PS to DE/DE-II
6. Sr. Technical Director, NIC, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi.
– With the request to upload this OM on the Website of the DoE and make necessary changes in the programme of ASA in e-Awas.
7. DD(OL)for Hindi translation
8. Guard File
Assistant Director of Estates(Policy-11)
Related to Your Search:
- Allotment of General Pool residential accommodation (C-I houses to Secretary/Secretary equivalent officers and Chairpersons / Members of Commission / Tribunals etc.
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Notification regarding Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi)
- Review of Automated System of Allotment [ASA] -Cancellation of enblock Change Waiting List
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
- Directorate of Estates Orders: Revision of Guidelines for Allotment of Government Accommodation from General Pool to the Political Parties
- Revision of Guidelines for Allotment of Government Accommodation from General Pool to the Political Parties
- Procedure of applying for General Pool Residential Accommodation under Ladies Pool