Legislative Assembly of Karnataka 2018
Election Holidays Dopt Orders – Karnataka Election on 12.05.2018
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated May 11, 2018
Subject: General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Karnataka-2018 – Grant of Paid Holiday – regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that in connection with the General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Karnataka-2018, to be held on 12.05.2018 (Saturday), the guidelines already issued by this Department vide OM No.12/ 14/99-JCA dated 10.10.2001 would have to be followed for the Central Government Offices, including industrial establishments, in the State.
2. The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Under Secretary (JCA)
Related to Your Search:
- Election Holidays – Grant of Paid Holiday – Dopt Orders on 2.11.2018
- Grant of Paid Holiday – General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Tripura-2018
- DoPT: Bye-Election to the State Legislative Assembly of Haryana (36 Jind) – Grant of Paid Holiday on the day of poll
- Election Holidays 2016 – Grant of Paid Holiday for CG Employees
- Election Holidays 2015 – Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with general elections
- DoPT Order: Grant of Paid Holiday on Election Date
- Election Holidays – Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with general election with the Legislative Assemblies etc. during 2013.
- DoPT: Grant of Paid holiday on the day of poll – General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan, 2018
- Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with General Elections – Dopt Orders