GDS COMMITTEE REPORT STATUS
GDS committee held on date 11.09.2017 in the forenoon I met the higher officers of the Department and enquired about the status of GDS committee. They told that some queries were raised by the Finance Ministry. Reply on those queries have been sent and it is in final stage and may be received in Directorate very soon.
After receipt from Finance Ministry implementation process will be started. The officers of Department have told that they will not make any delay in implementation of GDS Committee Report after receiving approval from Finance Ministry.
(R. N. Parashar)
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of GDS-Committee Report Expected End of April 2018
- Implementation of favourable recommendations of GDS Committee report
- GDS COMMITTEE REPORT – NEWS
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- NFPE: GDS Committee Report still pending for approval
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances to be placed before secretaries panel next week
- Cabinet approves Status-cum-Progress Report and constitution of “Special Committee for Inter-Linking of Rivers” in compliance of judgment of Supreme Court
- 7th CPC Allowances Committee likely to submit its final report only by early next week: Karnataka CoC