GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-22018
EXTEND FULL SUPPORT AND SOLIDARITY
AIPEU-GDS(NFPE) has given notice for nationwide indefinite strike from 22nd May 2018 demanding immediate implementation of all positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee Report on Gramin Dak Sevaks.
All NFPE affiliated unions have also given call extending full support and solidarity to make the strike a grand success.
Nationwide protest demonstrations will be held on 10th May 2018 in front of all offices of Department of Posts.
Confederation of Central Govt Employees & Workers, National Secretariat calls upon all its affiliates and State / District C-o-Cs to extend full support and solidarity to the indefinite strike from 22-05-2018 and also to join the protest demonstration on 10th May 2018.
Source : http://confederationhq.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- HISTORIC GDS ALL INDIA STRIKE: NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- Postal Employees strike today for implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- ‘Two Days Nationwide Strike a Thundering Success’ – NFPE & FNPO
- NFPE & FNPO DECIDED TO GO ON NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE
- GDS COMMITTEE REPORT – NEWS
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- Extend Full Support and solidarity to the struggle of Defence Employees for Existence
- PREPARE FOR INDEFINITE POSTAL STRIKE FROM 2015 MAY 6TH. GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS DO NOT WANT SEPEREATE GDS COMMITTEE