Gazette Notifications of Government of India will Henceforth be Only E-Published as they are Uploaded on- www.egazette.nic.in
Ministry of Law & Justice
It had been decided to switch to exclusive e-publishing of all Gazette Notifications of Government of India with effect from 1st October, 2015. It has been decided that the physical printing and sale of hard copies of Gazette by the Government shall completely cease. This measure is in line with provisions of Section 8 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
The Gazette of India will now be only e-published by uploading on the official website www.egazette.nic.in
The users may download the e-gazette so published from above mentioned Official website free of charge.
The Department of Publication under the Ministry of Urban Development shall continue to maintain the record of such notifications and make them available for reference, whenever required.
Related to Your Search:
- E-publishing of Government of India Gazette Notification – Discontinuing of the practice of physical printing.
- 7th Pay Commission Gazette Notification: PAY MATRIX
- 4 Month Extension to central government employees 7th pay commission – Finmin issued Notification
- Ministry of Finance is launching a new website for 7th Central Pay Commission
- Income Tax Department Cautions the Public about Phishing Emails
- Railways Commercial Circulars – Revised rates of TA / DA to Non-official Members of ZRUCC / DRUCC / SRUCC / NRUCC
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification
- Payment of Bonus Act Amendment Gazette Notification
- Revised Recruitment Rules after 6th CPC for Multi Tasking Staff in DGQA