Furnishing of Specimen signature of the officers of the Zonal Railways and Production Units authorized to forward the Pension Payment Orders to the banks.
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
RBA No. 171/2017
No. 2016/AC-II /21/8/Pt.II
New Delhi dated: 01.12.2017
All Zonal Railways / PUs
Sub: Furnishing of Specimen signature of the officers of the Zonal Railways and Production Units authorized to forward the Pension Payment Orders to the banks.
Please connect Board’s letter no. 2010/AC-II/21/12 dated 21.9.2010 wherein it was advised that Copies of the impression of special seal of PFAs(as indicated in Annexure II-J of the scheme for disbursement of Pensions to Railway pensioners through PSBs) together with the specimen signature of the officers of the Zonal Railways and Production Units who are authorized to forward the Pension Payment Orders to the Bank Branches concerned , duly countersigned by the Local Manager, Reserve Bank of India or State Bank of India conducting Government Business at the centre as the case may be. However, Syndicate bank has brought it to the notice of the Board that these signatures may be made available to the bank.
It is therefore requested that suitable action may be taken in this regard and ensure that the specimen signatures are available with the bank. A line of confirmation may also be sent to Board.
Joint Director Accounts
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Division/ Railway -wise status of pending pension eases of Normal retirement and Other than normal retirement
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Dispensing with the requirement of BSR code of Bank from the pension claim forms – Railways
- Reiteration of GP 4800/5400 (level-8/level-9) as apex promotional grade in stenographers cadre in Field offices (including Zonal Railways) as per extant provisions
- Dearness Relief to Re-employed Pensioners
- 7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- NPS – Progress of National Pension System by Railway Board Minutes of meetings
- 7th CPC- revision of Pension of Pre-2016 retired medical officers
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation