Fraudulent LTC Claims in respect of J&K in lieu of Hometown – CGDA Circular
Office of the Controllers General of Defence Accounts has issued an order regarding the fraudulent claims under LTC Scheme, particularly performing LTC Claims in respect of Jammu & Kashmir in lieu of home town.
The circular insists to verify the records from private airlines revealed that tickets were purchased from unauthorized agents at much lower rate as compared to the amount of claimed in LTC by producing forged/fabricated air tickets.
Related to Your Search:
- Fraudulent LTC Claims – CGDAOrder
- Clarification on purchase of Air Tickets from unauthorized agents for non- entitled officials to travel by air
- One time relaxation for booking of Air Ticket through unauthorized Agents – CGDA clarification
- CGDA – Grant of relaxation for air ticket purchased from unauthorized travel agent website in respect of DAD employees
- Frequently observed shortcomings in TA and DA Claims
- Booking of air tickets on Government account after disinvestment of Air India through three authorized agencies
- ‘Facilitation Fee’ levied by authorised travel agents on air tickets booked on Government account — Withdrawal regarding.
- Guidelines on Air Travel on Tours/LTC: DoE instructions to CBDT
- LTC Purchase of an airline ticket from an unofficial travel agent – CGDA Clarification