FLASH NEWS ON ‘ONE RANK ONE PENSION’ – OROP FILE HAS BEEN CLEARED BY FINMIN AND IS NOW WITH PM
06 Apr 2015
The OROP file has been cleared by Ministry of Finance and is now with PM.
There is NO DILUTION of the Definition of OROP as announced twice in the Lok Sabha.
However, the X and Y Group pensions, of JCOs and OR will be different, as always, and not same as expected by some Veterans.
Related to Your Search:
- Ex-Servicemen Launch Protest Against One Rank One Pension Notification
- CALCULATION ARREARS ON 50% PENSION FOR JCO/OR
- OROP Pension as per OROP Tables may credit end of this month
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) Veterans on fast for full OROP
- One Rank One Pension – OROP is foregone conclusion and the next step is issuance of notification for OROP and the tables
- One Rank One Pension – Veterans to Return Medals Across the Country
- In One Rank One Pension Rs.8000 Crore Diwal Gift for Veterans-NDTV
- One Rank One Pension (OROP): V K Singh to mediate between ex-servicemen & government
- One Rank One Pension Arrears Table for various Ranks of Defence Pensioners