Flash News: 78 Day wages as Bonus for Railway Employees – AIRF
AIRF informed through its official portal that all Railway Employees to get 78 Day Wages as Productivity Linked Bonus for this year…
The AIRF message is given below :
“Due to Untiring efforts of AIRF, Orders for Payment of 78 days (Total Amount will be Rs. 8975/-) PLB has been issued by Railway Board.
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS/AIRF has thanked Sh. Sadanand Gowda/Minister for Railways for taking extra efforts and also congratulated all the affilates for showing strength.
On this victory Com Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS/AIRF and Com Rakhal Dass Gupta/President AIRF along with whole AIRF Fraternity wishes Railwaymen and their families a very happy festive season”.
Related to Your Search:
- Bonus for Railway employees delayed due to hospitalization of Finance Minister
- Termination of LARSGESS Scheme – Railway Board Order
- AIRF will not tolerate delay in Bonus for Railwaymen
- AIRF demands to issue bonus before Pooja Festivals
- Railway Bonus: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
- Revision of Ceiling for payment of Bonus in the Bonus Act 1965: AIRF writes to Hon’ble Minister for Railways
- Railway Bonus : Centre May Announce 78 Day Wages As Bonus
- Payment of Bonus should be made before Puja – AIRF
- AIRF demands 80 days bonus for Railway Employees