Fixing of Remuneration in favour of Re-engaged Retired Employees covered under NPS
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. 2018/Trans.Cell/S&T/Contractual Staff
New Delhi, dated: 12.09.2018
The General Manager, All Indian Railways/PUs, NF(Con), CORE
The DG/RDSO/Lucknow, DG/NAIR/Vadodara
CAOs, DMW/Patiala, WPO/Patna, COFMOW/NDLS, RWP/Bela, CAO/IROAF
Sub: Fixing of Remuneration in favour of Re-engaged Retired Employees covered under NPS.
Ref: (1) Board’s letter No. E(NG)-11/2007/RC-4/CORE/1 Dated- 16.10.2017.
(2) DRM/TVC’s Letter No. V/G.157/DRM/Re-engagement dated 28.08.2018.
With reference to DRM/TVC’s letter at (2) and Board’s letter at (1) above, Board (MS, FC & CRB) have approved that the remuneration of re-engaged retired employees covered under NPS may be suitably dealt with, on merit on case to case basis.
This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation Cell of Railway Board.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt and ensure compliance.
Related to Your Search:
- Railways – Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators
- Railways: Re-engagement of retired employees in exigencies of service
- Issue of Medical ID Card to Retiring Employees
- Corrigendum to Engagement of Data Entry Operators/Executive Assistants Digital Office Assistants on contract basis against the vacant posts of Stenographer/PAs
- Re-engagement of Retired Gazetted Officers in Exigencies of Services
- Salary and Travelling Allowance to retired Railway Staff re-engaged in Railways
- Recruitment of retired military staff for vacancies in RPF for core areas
- Grant of TA/DA to retired Railway servants, re-engaged after retirement
- Emergency Cashless Treatment Scheme (CTSE) Card issue during retirement