Fixation of pay of State Government Employees on their appointment in Central Government, subsequent to implementation of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi the 28th August, 2014
Subject: Fixation of pay of State Government Employees on their appointment in Central Government, subsequent to implementation of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008.
The undersigned is directed to say that the method of fixation of pay of State Government employees on their appointment under the Central Government has been spelt out in this Department’s OM No.12/1/94-Estt(Pay-I) dated 24 March, 1994, 3rd January, 1996 and OM NO.13/2/99-Estt (Pay-I) dated 18.6.2001.
2. The question of fixation of pay in cases of appointment from State Govt. to Centrat Govt. consequent upon revision of pay scales on acceptance of the recommendations of the VI Central Pay Commission in the revised pay structure has been considered in consultation with the Department of Expenditure and the President is pleased to decide that in cases of appointment of State Government employees in Central Government on or after 1.1.2006, pay will be fixed in the following manner:-
(a) Where the State Government has revised the Pay scales of their employees on the pattern of VI Central pay Commission at the base index of 115.76 as per AICPI (IW) 2001 series w.e.f. 1.1.2006 the pay of these State Government employees on their appointment under the Central Government would be fixed as follows:
(i) When the appointment is to a post carrying higher Grade Pay, one increment equaI to 3% of the sum of the pay in the existing grade pay will be computed and rounded off to the next multiple of 10. This will then be added to the existing pay in the pay band. The grade pay corresponding to the higher post will thereafter be granted in addition to this pay in the pay band. In cases where the appointment involves change in pay band also, the same methodology will be followed. However. if the pay in the pay band after adding the increment is less than the minimum of the higher pay band to which the appointment is takihg place, pay in the pay band will be stepped up to such minimum.
(ii) Where the appointment is to a post involving identical Grade Pay, the individual shall continue to draw the same pay.
(b) Where the State Government have revised the pay scales of their employees after 1.1.2006 beyond the base index of 115.76 as per AICPI (IW) 2001 series, basic pay of the employees is to be determined first in the Central Scale by reducing the element of DA, ADA, IR etc. granted by the State Government after 1.1.2006 (beyond the base index of 115.76 as per AICPI (IW) 2001 series) and thereafter the pay would be fixed as provided in the clause (i) &(ii) under sub para (a) above.
(c) Where the state Government have either not revised or revised the pay scale of their employees on or after 1.1.2006 below the base index of 115.76 as per AlCPl (IW) 2001 series, basic pay of these employees shall be determined first in the Central scale, by adding the element of D.A. ADA upto base index of 115.76 as per AICPI (IW) 2001 series granted by the State Government and thereafter their pay would be fixed as provided in the clause (i) &(ii) under sub-para (a) above.
3. These orders are applicable to employees of the State Government and local bodies under the State including Emergency Divisional Accountants/Divisional Accountants / local bodies under the State Government appointed under Central Government on or after 1.1.2006.
4. In so far as the employees serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of pay of State Government Employees on their appointment in Central Government, subsequent to the implementation of CCS(RP) Rules, 2016
- Expected DA Central Govt Employees AICPIN for the month of September 2020 stands at the level of 118
- Expected DA 2020 – AICPIN for the month of September 2020 – 118 points
- Central Government to release new series of CPI inflation in February
- Expected DA 2021 – Expected DA from January 2021 will be approximately 27%
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomalies – Pay of officials drawing different Grade Pay (Higher and lower) are fixed at the same stage in revised pay
- Method of Calculation of Dearness Allowance and Expected DA Increase from 2013
- Clarification regarding fixation of pay consequent upon enhancement of IOR from 2.57 to 2.67 in respect of Level 13 of pay matrix corresponding to pre-revised Grade pay of 8700
- AICPIN for Feb 2015 – Labour Bureau Publishes today