Fixation of pay of re-employed Pensioners – Treatment of Military Service Pay
Government of India
Ministry Of Railways
New Delhi, Dated 15-12-2016
The General Managers
All Zonal Railways and PUs etc.
(as per Standard list)
Subject: Fixation of pay of re-employed Pensioners-Treatment of Military Service Pay
Attention is invited to instructions contained in DOP&T’s OM No.3/19/2009-Estt: Pay-II dated 8/11/2010 on the above subject which was circulated to the Railways for implementaion vide Railway Board’s letter No.E(G)/2013/EM 1/4 dated 24/7/2013.
However, Federation (NFIR) has pointed out that aforesaid instructions are not being complied with by the Zonal Railways/PUs etc.
Therefore, Board desire that the aforesaid instructions should be complied with strictly while fixing the pay of ex-servicemen who are re-employed ont he Zonal Railways/PUs etc.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of Pay of re-employed pensioners – treatment of Military Service Pay (MSP)
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 for persons re-employed in Railway service after retirement from Defence Forces
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2008, for persons re-employed in Railway Service after retirement from Defence Forces
- Fixation of pay of Ex-servicemen Re-employed on the Railways
- Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization
- Comprehensive transfer policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR
- Award to Railway Staff for Accident Free Service
- Incorrect fixation of pay for Pharmacist – NFIR
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation