FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
MARCH TO PARLIAMENT
DELHI CHALO !
28TH APRIL 2015
FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT.
CLARION CALL OF JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL STAFF SIDE
FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
INDEFINITE STRIKE IF DEMANDS ARE NOT SETTLED BY GOVT.
RAILWAY FEDERATIONS, DEFENCE FEDERATIONS AND CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS WILL SPEARHEAD THE NATIONWIDE STRUGGLE.
ALL AFFILIATES OF CONFEDERATION AND ALL STATE COMMITTEES (C-O-CS) ARE ONCE AGAIN REQUESTED TO ENSURE MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION OF EMPLOYEES IN THE RALLY AS PER QUOTA ALREADY FIXED AND CIRCULATED. PLEASE BRING FLAGS, BANNERS AND PLAYCARDS ALSO.
COME IN THOUSANDS TO MAKE THE RALLY THE BIGGEST RALLY IN THE HISTORY OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES. LET US DEMONSTRATE THE ANGER, PROTEST AND DETERMINATION OF THIRTY LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES IN FRONT OF NARENDRA MODI GOVERNMENT.
Source : Confederation Of CG Employees
Related to Your Search:
- PARLIAMENT MARCH & RALLY OF ABOUT 20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES – CONFEDERATION
- Scrap NPS restore defined benefit old pension scheme (OPS) for all Central govt employees & State Govt employees. Settle 10 points charter of demands of confederation.
- Setting up of Seventh Pay Commission: Confederation says its the victory of the workers
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
- Confederation Parliament March : 20000 Central Government Employees Will Participate
- NJCA decides to go on indefinite strike from 1st Week of March 2016
- NATIONWIDE CAMPAIGN AND AGITATIONAL PROGRAMMES CULMINATING IN STRIKE
- Action programme of NJCA on 26 Point Charter of Demands submitted by NJCA