Filling up the post of Financial Adviser in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under the , Ministry of Corporate Affairs
F. No. 9/2/2018-EO (MM-II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
(Officer of the Establishment Officer)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated, the 7th February, 2018
Subject: Filling up the post of Financial Adviser in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under the , Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
This is regarding filling up the post of Financial Adviser in NCLT under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs on deputation basis.
2. Officers of the rank of Deputy Secretary/Director level from any Organized Finance & Accounts Service of the Government of India or equivalent level, eligible for appointment under Central Staffing Scheme are eligible for the post. The period of deputation is 4/5 years at Deputy Secretary/Director level respectively.
3. The post may be circulated amongst officers eligible to be appointed at Deputy Secretary/Director or equivalent levels in the Government of India on priority basis. Names of willing and eligible officers who can be spared by the Ministries/Departments may be forwarded to this Department along with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, detailed bio-data in the enclosed proforma and CR Dossiers for the last five years. For officers working in the cadre, it may also be ensured that the ‘Cooling off, after a previous stint on deputation, if any, is completed and the officer is eligible for appointment on Central Deputation as per extant instructions.
4. The Post is a Non-Central Staffing Scheme post to be filled up through the Civil Services Board (CSB) procedure. It may be noted that no ‘Mandatory Posting Certificate’ for allotment/retention of Government accommodation would be issued by this office to the officer appointed on the above referred post. However, those officers who have served and are currently serving on Central Staffing Scheme post in Delhi for at least four years and require to retain Government accommodation, would be issued a certificate to the effect that the officer concerned has served for at least four years in CSS post and he/she needs to retain Government accommodation for his/her tenure on non-CCS post.
5. It is requested that the application(s) of the eligible candidate(s) may please be forwarded so as to reach this Department within one month from the date of issue of this circular.
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up the post of Internal Financial Adviser at Nuclear Recycle Board, BARC, Mumbai under the Department of Atomic Energy
- Filling up the post of Chief Accounts Officer(CAO) in Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi under the M/o Housing and Urban Affairs
- Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under CSS/Non-CSS posts to National Institution for Transforming India(NITI) Aayog under Central Staffing Scheme on lateral shift basis – DOPT
- DoPT: Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under Central Staffing Scheme(CSS) to non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) on shift basis
- NITI – Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/ Departments under CSS/ Non-CSS posts to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog under Central Staffing Scheme on lateral shift basis
- Filling up of the post of Senior Adviser to Executive Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington D.C. (JS level), under the Department of Economic Affairs
- Re-designation of the post of Deputy Secretary held by an officer appointed under the Central Staffing Scheme as Director as a measure personal to him
- Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under CSS/Non-CSS posts to National Institution for Transforming India(NITI) Aayog under Central Staffing Scheme on lateral shift basis
- Filling up the post of Director (Auction) at Bengaluru in the Tobacco Board, under the Department of Commerce.