No.A.32022/ 3/ 2011-Ad.III (Vol-II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated 4th May, 2016
Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity,
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting,
PTI Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi – 110002
Subject: – Filling up the post of Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Canteen of Department of Personnel & Training. – Reg.
I am directed to say that this Department proposes to fill up Seven (7) (number of vacancies are tentative and may vary) vacant posts of Canteen Attendant in the Pay Band-I (Rs. 5,200/- Rs.20,200/ -) with Grade Pay of 1800/- in the Departmental Canteen of this Department purely on temporary basis. The post of ‘Canteen Attendant’ is a direct recruitment post to be filled up through Employment Exchange by candidates having educational qualification of Matriculation or equivalent. The age limit of the said post is 18-25 years as on the last date for submission of application form.
2. . Applications of willing and eligible candidates may be sent along with; i) Bio-data (as in proforma at Annexure-I); ii) Attested copies of certificates (matriculation (mandatory) and certificate/ diploma in hospitality management/ cooking/ catering (optional) only); iii) A valid Employment Exchange Registration ID number (mandatory); to the Under Secretary (Coordination-II), Department of Personnel & Training, Room No. 3, North Block, New Delhi, within 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy circular in the Employment News.
3. It is therefore, requested to advertise the same in the Employment News.
A copy of the relevant Employment news may also kindly be sent to this Department.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Encl: As Above.
Related to Your Search:
- Vacant Posts in the Grade of Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Finance Canteen – DoE Orders
- Training programme of Cook Category for Canteen Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens – Nominations from Ministries/Departments
- Recruitment of Staff through Employment Exchanges – Dopt Orders
- Cadre Training Plan for the Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-reg.
- Discontinuation of interview for recruitment in Departmental canteen
- DoPT: Canteen functioning in Central Government Offices
- Change of the term Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) -reg. : DOPT Orders 2013
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- Filling up of vacancies of Sr.SO(A/cs) Sr.ISA and Sr.TIA Grade Rs.9300-34800/ Grade Pay Rs.4800/-through direct recruitment.