Govt. of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Khan Market, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
New Delhi, dated 11th March, 2016.
Subject: Filling up one post of Regional Director, Southern Region in Staff Selection Commission.
The undersigned is directed to say that Shri A. Murgaiyan, OS, CSS, Regional Director, SSC has completed his prescribed tenure in SSC under RTP and he will be transferred on selection of his substitute.
2. It is requested that DS/Dir./JS (in-situ) of CSS willing to be considered to the above said post may submit their application in the attached format latest by 28th March, 2016 through proper channel.
3. While forwarding the application, the vigilance status of the officer concerned may also be intimated. It should also be ensured that the data in respect of officer applying for the post is complete in all respects in the web based cadre management system at cscms.nic.in.
4. Substitute in place of selected officer will be provided after his/her relieving.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
T elefax: 24629413
All Ministries/Departments of Govt. of India
Copy for information to:
Staff Selection Commission (Ms. Monika Rai, Under Secretary), Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 w.r.t. their letter No. C-31014/1/2015-Estt.-1 dated 02.03.2016.
|3||Date of Birth|
|5||Personal Contact Number|
|6. Experience (including deputation details):|
|S.No.||Grade||Ministry/Department||Period||Subject dealt (in brief)|
7. Reasons for seeking posting to Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region:
8. Data in respect of the undersigned in the web based cadre management system is complete in all respects.
Date: …………… .
(Signature of the applicant)
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of post of Personal Assistant in Staff Selection Commission (WR), Mumbai – regarding
- Filling up of one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh
- Filling up of one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Department of Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Faridabad
- Vacancies of Assistant Director (Section Officer) and Assistant of CSS in Regional Offices of Staff Selection Commission
- DoPT – Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the Level 14 in the pay matrix of Rs. 144200 – 218200 on deputation basis.
- Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the pay scale PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised) on deputation basis
- DoPT: Filling up of unfilled vacancies in various grades of CSSS in regional offices of Staff Selection Commission
- Level 15 of the pay matrix Rs. 1,82,200-2,24,100/- on deputation basis – Filling up of the post of Chairman, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Additional Secretary level) DoPT order
- Re-designation of the post of Deputy Secretary held by an officer appointed under the Central Staffing Scheme as Director as a measure personal to him