Filling up of the various posts of CSSS required to be filled up in the Office of GST Council Secretariat of Department of Revenue under Department of Expenditure
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, LokNayakBhawan,
New Delhi-110 003.
Dated the 21st April, 2017
Subject: Filling up of the various posts of CSSS required to be filled up in the Office of GST Council Secretariat of Department of Revenue under Department of Expenditure-reg
The undersigned is directed to refer to GST Council D.O. letter No. D.O.F
No.50/Encadrement/GST Council/2017 dated 24.03.2017 on the subject mentioned above and to say that following posts of CSSS are required to be filled up after encadrement of these posts in the Department of Expenditure for further posting in the Goods and Service Tax Council, Department of Revenue:-
|S.No||Grade||No. of post||Office|
|1.||Principal (PPS)||02||GST Council, New Delhi|
|2.||Private Secretary (PS)||06|
|3.||Personal Assistant (PA)||01|
2. All the Cadre units of CSSS are requested to give publicity of the vacancy circular and applications of willing officers for filling up the said posts of PPS, PS and PA may be forwarded along with personal particulars in the enclosed proforma immediately but not later than 28.04.2017.
3. Before forwarding the application(s), the vigilance status of the officer(s) concerned may also be ascertained and a certificate to that effect may also be forwarded along with. It should also be ensured that the data in respect of officer applying for the post is completed/updated in all respects in the web based cadre management system i.e. cscms.nic.in.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of post of Personal Assistant in Staff Selection Commission (WR), Mumbai – regarding
- Filling up of one vacant post of Section Officer of CSS (Administrative Officer) in Indian Institute of Legal Metrology, Ranchi – regarding
- DoPT: Filling up of unfilled vacancies in various grades of CSSS in regional offices of Staff Selection Commission
- DoPT: Filling up of outstation vacancies of CSSS at some outstation offices of some Ministries/Departments
- Transfer of Personal Assistant of CSSS under the provision of RTP of CSSS
- Vacant Posts in CSSS
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – sanctioned strength of Officers- regarding.
- Implementation of orders relating to promotion of officers in various grades in CSSS – Latest DoPT Orders 2021
- Fixation of ‘range of seniority‘ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant (PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2011 – regarding.