Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the pay scale PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised) on deputation basis
No. 24011/01/2016-Estt (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi, 15th November, 2016
Subject: Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the pay scale PB-4, Rs.37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised) on deputation basis.
It is proposed to fill up the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in the Staff Selection Commission (Hqrs) at New Delhi in the Pay Scale PB-4 Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised). The eligibility criterion is given in Annexure-I.
2. Application of only such officers will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) bio-data in the proforma at Annexure-II; (ii) clear photocopies of the up-to-date APAR dossier of the officer containing APARs. of at least last five years, duly attested by a Group ‘A’ officer (if original APAR could not be sent); (iii) An attested Statement indicating the grading in the APAR during the last five years (iv) cadre clearance; (v) clearance from vigilance and disciplinary angle; and (vi) statement giving details of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last ten years.
3. All Ministries/Departments and the State Governments/UTs are requested to forward the applications of willing and eligible officer in the prescribed proforma to :
Shri Ej. Selvalcumar, Section Officer (Estt-B), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training), Room. No. 215-C, North Block, New Delhi-110001, so as to reach this Office, on or before 27th December, 2016.
4. The applications of only those officers may be forwarded who, in the event of their selection, would immediately join the duties of the post, and whom the concerned authorities would be in a position to relieve immediately. The application once forwarded would not be allowed to be withdrawn. Applications received after the prescribed date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents will not be entertained.
Eligibility Criterion for the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi.
1. Name of Post : Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi.
2. Scale of pay : PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- (pre- revised).
3. Eligibility: Officers of the Central Government (including officers of All India.
Services and Central Group ‘A’ Services).
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/Department;
(ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
(i) Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
(ii) 10 years experience in dealing with Service, Administrative, Vigilance, Establishment and Financial matters.
4. Period of Deputation: The upper age limit at the time of appointment to the post of Member of Staff Selection Commission will be 59 years and he/she shall hold office for a period of five years or till he/she attains the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier, provided that in case a serving officer appointed as Member, Staff Selection Commission retires on superannuation before completing the tenure of five years, he/she shall be deemed to be on re-employment for the remaining period of tenure subject to the upper age limit of 62 years.
5. Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 59 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT – Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the Level 14 in the pay matrix of Rs. 144200 – 218200 on deputation basis.
- Level 15 of the pay matrix Rs. 1,82,200-2,24,100/- on deputation basis – Filling up of the post of Chairman, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Additional Secretary level) DoPT order
- Filling up of Post of Secretary in CERC on deputation basis
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Proposal for appointment to the post of Chairman, National Institute of Open School (NIOS)
- Filling up of posts of Senior Private Secretary in the Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Settlement Commission, Additional Bench, Chennai on deputation basis
- Filling up of posts of Deputy Passport Officer (DPO), Assistant passport officer (APO) & Passport officer (PO) in Passport Offices under Ministry of External Affairs (CPV Division) on deputation basis-reg
- Recruitment Rules, 2013, Group “B” Post – Section Officer in the Company Law Board, MCA – Notification
- Vacancies of Assistant Director (Section Officer) and Assistant of CSS in Regional Offices of Staff Selection Commission
- 7th Pay Commission invites more staff on deputation basis