Railway Board Orders : Filling up of posts in Para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis in Railways
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 21.06.2013
The General Manager (P),
All Zonal Railways/PUs.
Sub: Filling up of posts in Para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis.
Ref: This office letter of even number dated 05.06.2012.
In view of non-availability of regular staff for filling up of posts in Para-medical categories as yet and with a view to avoid disruption of medical facilities, it has been decided by the Board to extend the above scheme of filling up of posts in Para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis beyond 30.06.2013 for one year i.e. up to 30.06.2014, on the same terms and conditions as stipulated vide Board’s letter of even number dated 01.02.2010. It must be ensured that reasonable gap is invariably given between successive contracts. Effort may also be made to appoint fresh candidates for the above contract. The extension will be subject to discharge of contractual staff immediately on joining of regularly selected candidates through Railway Recruitment Boards.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board).
Director Estt. (N)II
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of the scheme of hiring of para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis
- Extension of the system for contractual recruitment of para-medical classifications in Group C
- Revision of remuneration rates in para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis – Railway Board Order
- Revision of monthly remuneration to the contract para-medical staff in Railways
- NFIR: TA/DA, PF, Pass, Medical and accommodation facilities to the contract Para-Medical Staff working in Railways
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in Railways: Scheme extended upto 14.09.2017
- Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in exigencies of services: Railway Board Order
- Scheme for engagement of staff against posts of SSEs /JEs (Works) in Construction Organizations by engagement on contract basis