No.5 /6/ 2016-CS.I(U)
Government of India
Ministry Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Khan Market, Lok Nayak Bhavan.
New Delhi, dated 24th February, 2016.
Subject: Filling up of one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh
The undersigned is directed to say that one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh is vacant. The post is to be filled up in terms of RTP. It is requested that Under Secretaries of CSS willing to be considered to the aforesaid post may submit their application in the attached format latest by 25th March, 2016
through proper channel.
2. While forwarding the application, the vigilance status of the officer concerned may also be intimated. It should also be ensured that the data in respect of officer applying for the post is complete in all respects in the web based cadre management system at cscms.nic.in.
3. Substitute in place of selected officer will be provided after his/her relieving.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/Departments of Govt. of India
Copy for information to :
Ministry of Labour & Employment (Ms. Kuheli S. Chaudhary, Under Secretary), Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi w.r.t. their O.M.No.A-11019/01/2007- Adm.I dated 19.02.2016.
|3||Date of Birth|
|5||Personal Contact Number|
|6||Experience (including deputation details) :|
|7||Reasons for seeking posting in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh :|
|8||Data in respect of the undersigned in the web based cadre managementsystem is complete in all respect.|
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Department of Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Faridabad
- Filling up one post of Regional Director, Southern Region in Staff Selection Commission
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS
- Filling up of one vacant post of Section Officer of CSS (Administrative Officer) in Indian Institute of Legal Metrology, Ranchi – regarding
- Filling up of the various posts of CSSS required to be filled up in the Office of GST Council Secretariat of Department of Revenue under Department of Expenditure
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS – Requests for cadre clearance and filing of Immovable Property details
- Posting of regular Under Secretary and posting on promotion to the grade of Under Secretary on ad-hoc basis – seeking options
- Posting of regular Under Secretary and posting on promotion to the grade of Under Secretary on ad hoc basis seeking options
- Posting of regular USs and posting on promotion to US grade on adhoc basis – seeking options