Government of India
Ministry Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Khan Market,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, New Delhi – 110003.
Dated the 24th May, 2016.
Subject: Filling up of one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Department of Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Faridabad – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Department of Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Faridabad will fall vacant w.e.f. 01.06.2016. The post is to be filled up in terms of RTP. It is requested that Under Secretaries of CSS willing to be considered to the aforesaid post may submit their application in the attached format latest by 31 st May, 2016 through proper channel.
2. While forwarding the application, the vigilance status of the officer concerned may also be intimated. It should also be ensured that the data in respect of officer applying for the post is complete in all respects in the web based cadre management system at cscms.nic.in.
3. Substitute in place of selected officer will be provided after his/her relieving .
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/Departments of Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt order 2013 : Posting of Section Officer and Assistant of CSS to the posts located at Nagpur and Faridabad under the Cadre controlling of M/o Agriculture
- Filling up of outstation vacancies in the grade of Section Officers of CSS in the Ministries/ Department – DoPT Orders 2019
- Filling up of one post of Under Secretary of CSS in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh
- Filling up of one vacant post of Section Officer of CSS (Administrative Officer) in Indian Institute of Legal Metrology, Ranchi – regarding
- Filling up one post of Regional Director, Southern Region in Staff Selection Commission
- Filling up of the various posts of CSSS required to be filled up in the Office of GST Council Secretariat of Department of Revenue under Department of Expenditure
- Dopt Orders – Preparation of Select List for the year 2012 of Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS -Vigilance status and statement of minor / major penalties imposed etc.
- Request for vigilance status update in Web Based Cadre Management System in respect of CSS officers – DoPT
- Deputation/Foreign Service of Officers of CSS – DoPT