Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale
No. II/6/Part 7
The General Secretaries of,
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale-reg.
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-92/PM2/16 dated 20/08/1993.
- Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2001/PM2/12 dated 21/01/2002.
- Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2011/13M1/2 dated 12/09/2014 & 16/09/2014.
- NFIR’s letter No. II/6/Part 7 dated 27/05/2017 addressed to Rly., Bd.
NFIR vide its letter dated 27/05/2017 demanded the Railway Board to modify the GDCE Scheme in order to see that the employees working in the same Grade Pay may apply for the post to be filled through GDCE of same Grade Pay/Pay Level.
Discussions were held on the subject on 20th June 2017 with the Board (AM/Staff). Federation feels happy to report that there was broad agreement and those staff working in same Grade Pay will be allowed to appear in the GDCE for the same Grade Pay/Pay Level against safety category posts.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale: NFIR
- MACP Scheme for Graduates Clerks selected through LDCE/GDCE – clarification by Railway Board
- MACP Anomaly : NFIR writes to Railway Board to rectify the anomaly with illustrations.
- Eligibility for selection against 33 1/3% promotion quota of Ticket Examiner/ Commercial Clerk in 6th CPC Grade Pay 2000 Level-3
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- NFIR: General Departmental Competitive Examination – Consolidated instructions
- Denial of option for pay fixation in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix to the staff inducted from the post of Diesel/Electric Loco Technician to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot against 50% quota vacancies-review requested
- Implementation of recommendations of VI CPC – merger of grades-revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-scheme for filling up vacancies after 31/12/2015
- Denial of payment of Breakdown Allowance to the staff working in GP 2000/Level 3 of 7th CPC