Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated the 23rd January, 2017
The Chief Secretaries of All States / UTs
Subject: Filing of Immoveable Property Returns under Rule 16(2) of AIS(Conduct) Rules, 1968.
2.2016, wherein instructions regarding online filing of Immoveable Property Returns under rule 16(2) of AIS(Conduct) Rules, 1968 were issued. In this regard, it is reiterated that all members of the All India Services shall continue to file Immoveable Property Returns (IPR) as on 1 st January and latest by 31 st January under rule 16(2) of AIS(Conduct) Rules, 1968. Accordingly, the same may please be brought to the notice of all concerned for strict compliance.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
(Rajes umar Yadav)
Under Secretary (Services)
Source: DoPT Orders 2017
Related to Your Search:
- Filing of Immoveable Property Returns under Rule 16(2) of AIS(Conduct) Rules, 1968
- CCS (Conduct) Rules – Filing of annual Immovable Property Returns – Dopt Orders 2015
- Government servant to submit a statement of movable or immovable property – Dopt Orders on 5.1.2016
- Dopt clarification orders regarding declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants under section 44 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013
- Question in Rajya Sabha – Rules for filing IPRs
- Last date for submission of annual returns on or before 15.10.2015 – Dopt Notification on 3.7.2015
- All the CSS/CSSS Officers to file the Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017 (as on 31.12.2017)
- July 31 is the Last Date to File the Income Tax Returns
- Clarification regarding formats to be used for filing property returns by CG Employees