Fight for uniform multiplication of 14 times of the Grade pay
SHRI KHAJA SYED HAMEED HAS PREPARED A COMPARATIVE CHART ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF 7TH CPC WHEREIN INCREASE OF PAY HAS BEEN ANALYSISED ON THE BASIS OF EXISTING GRADE PAY. IN THIS METHOD ALSO GROUP C AND GROUP B EMPLOYEES FOUND SUFFERER. THE STATEMENT AS PREPARED BY HIM IS GIVEN BELOW:
VII th Pay Commission Injustice
I am bringing the following to your knowledge and information of Central Government Staff that VIIth Pay commission has done injustice to 98% of the Central Government Staff by just giving a multiplication factor of around 10 times their existing Grade Pay but generously awarded more than 14 times multiplication benefit to higher officials. So please fight for uniform multiplication of 14 times of the Grade pay and for each year of service one increment at the new scale as recommended to retired employees to give justice to all.
Initially for first 2 stages every Rs100/ in GP the corresponding proposed increase is 1800 0r 1900 but for GP difference of Rs 400/ at later 2 stages the corresponding increase is only Rs3700/ to Rs3800/- whereas it must be Rs1800 0r 1900 multiplied by 4times to Rs7200-7600/.
It will easily understood the members of VII th Pay commission done fixation and recommendation quite irrationally without any uniformity in a whimsical manner. If 14 times multiplication is awarded to all the staff uniformly Min.Basic will be Rs1800* 14 = 25200/-for entry level staff. Kindly publish this in your website.
Kindly fight for justice.
Thanking you Sir,
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission did injustice to 98% of Central Government Employees
- Expected 7th Pay Commission Pay Structure for Central Government Employees
- A Crucial Indicator for determining the Basic Pay of 7th Pay Commission- Multiplication Factor
- 7th CPC News : Fourth CPC pay scale and Fifth Pay commission
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – 27% increase expected as against 14.29% recommended
- EXPECTED PAY STRUCTURE OF 7TH CPC
- Recommendations of the 7th Central pay Commission — bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised pay) Rules, 2016
- Estimated 7th Pay Commission pay scales as on 01.01.2016
- Clarification regarding bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under RS(RP) Rules, 2016