Festival Advance to Government Employees – Tamil Nadu Government Order 2019
Government of Tamil Nadu 2019
FINANCE [Salaries] DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.240, Dated 02nd August 2019.
(Vikari, Aadi-17, Thiruvalluvar Aandu-2050)
ADVANCE – Festival Advance to Government Employees – Enhanced – Orders – Issued.
Read:- G.O.Ms.No.388, Finance (Salaries) Department, dated 06-11-2012.
In the Government Order read above, Government have ordered for enhancement of Festival Advance from Rs.2,000/- to Rs.5,000/- to Government employees, Teachers, Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of the local bodies, aided educational institutions and the employees who are eligible to draw the Festival Advance, as per rules in force.
2. During the Budget Session for the year 2019-2020, the Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister, among others, made the following announcement:-
3. The Government after careful consideration, direct that the Festival Advance payable to the Government employees, Teachers, Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of the local bodies, aided educational institutions and the employees who are eligible to draw the Festival Advance be enhanced from Rs.5,000/- to Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only). There shall be no change in the existing procedure for sanction and recovery of Festival Advance.
4. These orders shall take immediate effect and apply to festivals to be celebrated after the date of issue of this order.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement age 65 – Retirement age of Lecturers of NCERT to 65 years
- Tamilnadu Government Employees get 6% DA Increase effective 1st July 2015
- 20% teachers posts vacant in higher educational institutions
- 7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities
- Odisha Government Sanctions 6% enhanced DA for State Employees effective 1st July 2015
- ALLOWANCES – 5 percent Dearness Allowance – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st July 2019- Orders
- Child Care Leave to West Bengal Female Teachers at par with Central Government Employees
- Cabinet approves reservation in Teachers Cadre Ordinance, 2019