Department of Personnel and Training issued clarification orders on special allowance for child care for women with disability as Frequently Asked Questions…
Special Allowance for child care for women with disability
Sl. No. / Frequently asked Questions / Answer
1. Whether the women employees with disabilities are entitled for special allowance for child care at double the rates for multiple births at the time of first child birth?
No. In case of multiple births at the time of first child birth, the woman employee shall not be entitled to this allowance at double the rates for multiple births.
2. Whether the allowance would be admissible for the 3rd child in case either of the first two children i.e. first child or the 2nd child expires before the attaining the age of two years?
It is clarified that the grant of Special Allowance for the child care for women with disabilities is admissible for two years from the birth of the child so long as the woman employee does not have more than two surviving children.
Source : www.persmin.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- FAQ – Special Allowance for child care for women with disability
- Child Care Allowance for Divyang Women
- Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – implementation of decisions relating to Special Allowance for child care for women with disabilities
- Clarification on Children Education Allowance – Implementation of VI CPC recommendations
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Children Education Allowance
- Children Education Allowance – Frequently asked questions – Railway Board Orders on 1.6.2015
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt
- Central Government women employees can get 730 days leave for child care: Supreme Court