DEPARTMENT OF PENSION AND PENSIONERS’ WELFARE
Government Of India
Family Pension for Daughter under CCS (Pension) Rules
1. The family pension is payable to the unmarried/ widowed/ divorced daughter until she gets married or remarried or until she starts earning her livelihood, whichever is earlier.
Also check: Family Pension Table in 7th Pay Commission
2. The family pension is payable to unmarried/ widowed/ divorced daughter above the age of 25, after all unmarried children have attained the 25 years of age or have started . earning their livelihood, whichever is earlier.
3. If the deceased government servant/ pensioner has survived by any disabled child, the widow/ divorced/ unmarried daughter will be eligible to receive family pension only after the turn of disabled child.
4. Divorced daughter is eligible for family pension where the divorce proceedings had been filed in a competent Court during the lifetime of the employee/ pensioner or his/her spouse but divorce took place after their death. In such cases, the family pension will commence from the date of divorce.
Related to Your Search:
- Eligibility of widowed/divorced daughters for grant of family pension – clarification reg
- Eligibility of widowed/divorced daughter for grant of Family Pension clarification – Desw Orders dt. 17.11.2017
- Family Pension to Divorced Daughters
- Inclusion of names of the widowed/ divorced/ unmarried daughter/ parents/ permanently disabled children/ dependent disabled siblings in the PPO
- Eligibility of Unmarried/ divorced/ widowed and dependent real sister of Govt. servant/ pensioners for Family Pension
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance to Widowed/Divorced/Unmarried daughter in receipt of family pension- clarification by Railway Board
- Eligibility of Unmarried Daughters of Armed Forces personnel for grant of Family Pension beyond 25 years of Age
- Eligibility of disabled children for family pension after marriage – Eligibility for two family pensions clarification regarding
- Eligibility of Divorced Daughter of Armed Forces Personnel for Grant of Family Pension