Eye tests in CGHS empanelled hospitals labs
While answering to a question about the issue of visiting Eye Specilists in CGHS dispensaries in the Rajya Sabha on 17th December 2013 by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad as follows…
The Eye specialists refer CGHS beneficiary patients for eye tests to CGHS empanelled private hospitals / eye clinics for getting the prescribed tests done. The beneficiary is at liberty to go to any empanelled centre of his choice for getting the prescribed tests done without any prior permission from Department / CGHS Wellness Centre provided the tests are as per CGHS approved list and for which a CGHS approved rate is available. The list of empanelled hospitals / eye clinics are available at the CGHS website http://msotransparent.nic.in .
Eye Specialist do advise for Fundus Photo Tests. However, since these particular tests are not included in the existing approved list of CGHS, pensioners are required to obtain prior permission from the Competent Authority as per the financial powers to undergo these tests at empanelled private hospital / eye clinic. They are also entitled facility at the empanelled centres on the basis of permission letter issued by CMO- In charge of CGHS Wellness Centre.
Fundus Photo tests have been included in revised list of CGHS treatment procedures prepared for the next empanelment process.
Related to Your Search:
- Treatment from CGHS Empanelled Hospitals
- Emergency treatment in Central Government Health Scheme CGHS empanelled Hospitals
- CGHS Orders 2013 : Regarding tests/investigations at private hospitals / diagnostic laboratories / imaging centres empanelled under CGHS.
- Simplification of the Procedure in CGHS
- Regarding tests investigations at private hospitals/diagnostic laboratories / imaging centres empanelled under CGHS
- CGHS – Post-operative Follow-up treatment from Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in respect of critically ill CGHS beneficiaries
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- CGHS – Annual Health Check-up at Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in respect of CGHS Pensioner beneficiaries aged 75 years and above
- Consultation from Specialists at CGHS empanelled hospitals in respect of CGHS beneficiaries aged 75 years and above