Extension of working hours of Central Government employees
While answering to a question in Rajya Sabha, Minister Shri Jitendra Singh said there is no proposal to extend the working hours beyond 40 hours a week for Government employees by making each or alternate Saturday a working day or sticking to the present 5 days week system with extended daily work hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
And he also said, the 6th CPC had recommended continuation of the five day week with 40 hours of working in the offices of the Central Government.
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT denies Media News about extension of working hours of Central Government employees
- Nine hours of work is a normal working day for central government employees
- JCM Meeting of KVS : Introduction of 5 days week in KVS
- Impact of long working hours on people working in Government offices
- One day paid weekly off for casual workers-implementation of the Order of Hon’ble CAT, Ahmedabad bench in the OA No. 214 of 2003 filed by Smt. Bhikaben Pratapbhai Prajapati
- Include the demands of five days week for operative staff in character of demands
- Working Hours of KV Teachers – KVS Order
- Central Government Officers may have to work 6 days a week
- No Proposals To Increase Working Days To 6 Per Week: Centre