Extension of time limit for taking central excise registration of an establishment by a jeweller
The Central Government today announced that the time limit for taking central excise registration of an establishment by a jeweller is being extended up to 31.07.2016.
The liability for payment of central excise duty will be with effect from 1st March, 2016. However, assessee jewellers may make payment of excise duty for the months of March, 2016; April 2016 and May, 2016 along with the payment of excise duty for the month of June, 2016 upto the extended date of 31.07.2016.
Related to Your Search:
- Abolishing of uploading of scanned copy of PAN Card at the time of registration of establishment
- Govt revises excise duty evasion limit to warrant arrest
- Extension of time limit for Receipt and Disposal of anomalies relating to 7th Central Pay Commission
- Extension of time limit for forwarding of 7th CPC Anomalies for consideration in the National anomaly Committee
- Bank DA Calculation from May 2018
- AICPIN for June 2019 – ‘Expected DA July 2019’ is to be finalised!
- Kerala Government issued an order to deduct the salary of government employees for six days every month
- 7th Pay Commission will Push Gold to Rs.35,000 – India Bullion and Jewellers Association
- KV School Online Admission 2017 – Last date extended to 15.3.2017