Extension of the scheme of hiring of para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 25.06.2014
The General Manager (P)
All Zonal Railways/Pus
RE/Allahabad & Metro Railway, Kolkata.
Sub: Extension of the scheme of hiring of para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis.
Ref: This office letter of even number dated 21.6.2013.
In view of non-availability of regular staff for filling up of posts in para-medical categories as yet and with a view to avoid disruption of medical facilities, it has been decided by the Board to extend the above scheme of filling up of posts in para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis beyond 30.6.2014 for one year i.e. up to 30.6.2015, on the terms and conditions as stipulated vide Board’s letter of even number dated 25.06.2014. It must be ensured that suitable break is invariably given between successive contracts. Efforts may also be made to appoint fresh candidates for the above contract. The further extension of para-medical staff would be subject to the non-availability of regularly appointed staff through RRBs.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways (RailwayBoard).
Director Estt. (N)II
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of posts in Para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis in Railways
- Extension of the system for contractual recruitment of para-medical classifications in Group C
- Revision of remuneration rates in para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis – Railway Board Order
- NFIR: TA/DA, PF, Pass, Medical and accommodation facilities to the contract Para-Medical Staff working in Railways
- Revision of monthly remuneration to the contract para-medical staff in Railways
- Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in Railways: Scheme extended upto 14.09.2017
- Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in exigencies of services: Railway Board Order
- Railways: Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions