Re-validation of the BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired workers on the grounds of Pan India until 30.09.2020 in the basis of the present COVID-19 situation
Admin and PR Branch
1st Floor, Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C Mathur Lane, Janpath
New Delhi 110001
Dated : 29.06.2020
Sub:- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
Ref:- This Office letter No. BSNL/Admn. /2020/ Medical dated 04.05.2020.
This office has issued letter regarding Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees till 30.06.2020 vide this office letter dated 04.05.2020. Requests have been received from Union/ Association to further extend the re-validation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees on Pan India basis till 30.09.2020 in view of current COVID -19 situation.
In this regard, it has been decided with the approval of competent authority to extend the validity of BSNL MRS Card of BSNL Retired employees up to 30.09.2020 or till further order. All Circles are requested to take necessary act ion and extend the valid it y up to 30 .09.2 0 20 or till further order.
This is issued w it h the approval of Competent Authority.
( Rajiv Kumar Sharma)
Dy. General Manager (Admn.)
Copy (Through Intranet) to:-
1. PPS / PS to CMD , BSNL .
2. All Directors of BSNL Board/ CVO, BSNL.
3. All C.G .M.s, BSNL Circles for information and necessary action.
4. All CGM s/ PGM s/ Sr .GMs/GMs, BSNL Corporate office.
5. All recognized Unions/ Association s of BSNL .
6. Intranet Portal
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL : Review of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- Reconsideration of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- BSNL Employees: All India LTC facility will remain frozen for all BSNL Employees till further orders.
- BSNL retirees seek 7th Pay Commission benefits
- BSNL to pay gratuity to Casual Labourers
- BSNL – Instructions regarding timely release / payment of Gratuity (DCRG) for avoiding payment of interest on delayed payment of Gratuity
- BSNL Latest News 2020 – Rates of Memento, Shawl and Cash gift for retired BSNL employees