Extension of relaxation for travel by Air on LTC to visit J&K and NER – Confederation writes to Dopt
Confederation Secretary General Shri M.Krishnan writes to the Secretary of Department of Personnel and Training regarding extension of the facility of travel by air on LTC to visit J&K and NER.
He requested in his letter to extend the facility to the employees working in Central Government service. He also added, this extension not only for exclusively encourage tourism to these regions but for the Central servants to be motivated for visiting the finest places of our Indian soil.
More details please log on to www.confederationhq.blogspot.in
#Confederation News, #LTC, #LTC by Air, #LTC by Air visit J&K, #LTC by Air visit NER, #Air Travel on LTC, #Air Travel to J&K,# DOPT, #LTC by Air to NER
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region, Jammu & Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar – extension beyond 25.09.2018.
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on LTC – Changes in Expectation on LTC Rules
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules 1988 Relaxation to travel by air to visit NER, J and K and A and N
- LTC entitlements of unmarried Government servants – Clarification on Conversion of Home Town LTC facility
- LTC Rules 1988 – Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region
- Relaxation for LTC travel by air to visit Jammu and Kashmir – Expected order from Dopt
- LTC Entitlement of Journey by AIR for Group B Officers visiting NER
- Relaxation to travel by private airlines to visit Jammu & Kashmir – Extension orders issued by Dopt on 1.6.2016
- Facility to travel by any airlines to visit Jammu & Kashmir on LTC