CGHS Facilities to Retired KV Employees
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
Subject: Extension of CGHS to all retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya residing in Delhi/NCR- regarding.
Consequent upon KVS’s proposal on the subject vide letter dated 29.09.2017, the Deputy Secretary (UT), Ministry of Human Resource Development vide his letter No.F.3-5/2011-UT-2 dated 02.02.2018 to be reqd with MHRD’s letter of even number dated 19.03.2018 has conveyed the decision of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi regarding extension of CGHS facilities to all retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) residing in Delhi/ NCR.
2. Accordingly, medical facility under the CGHS is to all retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan residing in Delhi/ NCR.
The terms and conditions mentioned in the Office Memorandum or even number dated 21.08.2015 will remain the same.
ADDITIONAL COMMISSIONER (ACAD/ADMN.)
Related to Your Search:
- KVS: Extension of CGHS facilities to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan retired employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to the retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- KVS – Extension of CGHS facilities to the retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- KVS: Revision of pension as per 7th CPC to retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will function as Rashtriya Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan (RAVS) – KVS Orders
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab