Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
File No: 4-12(11)12012-PAT
Government of India
Department of Telecommunications
Sanchar Bhawan, 20, Ashoka Road,
The Chairman and Managing Director,
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited,
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane
Subject:-Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees.
Reference is invited to BSNL’s letter Nos.BSNL/Admn-I/14-15/9(pt.) dated 09.04.2012 and dated 11.1.2013 regarding extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees. The matter has been examined in consultation with the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and it has been decided that :-
i) The retired employees, who are in receipt of Central Civil Pension/Pro-rata pension only from Central Civil Estimates are eligible for joining CGHS, other retired employees of BSNL are not eligible for CGHS.
ii) Since CGHS is in operation only at 25 select locations in the country, the retired employees of BSNL who are in receipt of Central Civil Pension and therefore eligible for CGHS facilities, may also be considered for providing with an option to choose either CGHS or BSNL-MRS post retirement as per their convenience, in recognition of their services rendered to DoT / BSNL.
2. However, it may be noted that the retired BSNL employees who opt for CGHS would have to pay the requisite fee to CGHS as applicable to Government retirees.
3. This issues with the approval of Secretary(T).
Source : www.bsnleuchq.com
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- BSNL : Review of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- CGHS facilities to the retired BSNL / MTNL employees who are in receipt of pension from Central Civil Estimates – Revised mapping for determining CGHS subscription and Ward entitlement
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
- Concessional telephone facility to Retired/ retiring employees of BSNL – Free Night calling facility regarding
- Reconsideration of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- BSNL Latest News 2020 – Rates of Memento, Shawl and Cash gift for retired BSNL employees
- Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT
- KVS: Extension of CGHS facilities to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan retired employees